Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

K this was dope...

Great animation and I'm diggin how the close ups were pixalated in the beginning, the story is coo totally random and without making any sense at all but coo, all those references from everywhere were sick like the Luigi UP-B special from smash bros and all those sick combos where they just use each other were cool too, BEST part though was the " I jues' cahn't dyoo eet, Cap'n! I deun't hahve tha powerrr!" defenately one of the highlights of this for me. Keep up the great work and I hope to see some more awesomeness in future episodes (if any) PEACE!

Broken Glazz Broken Glazz

this is great

To: of you STUPID people that say this doesn't make sense,
Have you ever thought that it doesn't make sense because they aren't finished? It's just small peices of random animations that he never finished. You guys are retarded.

To: YungJazz,
These animations rock man even though they aren't finished they are awesome. I love the BG with the city and all of the lights, that must of took long to make. Anyway keep up the great work. I hope you finish some of these.
PS.: I gave you nine stars cuz the animations aren't finished. They are great though.

JazLyte responds:

I warned that I just submitted it for fun and that it had no real purpose, but people are bent on trying sound smart. Preciate the review. =)

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Awesome

LOVE the street fighter effects! Keep up the great work.

+The Flash Tutorial+ +The Flash Tutorial+

hmm....

I'm not trying to hate or anything but....did YOU make those special effects? (besides the smoke explosion) I'm pretty sure I've seen those in other games, movies and...preloaders.
the bg tut was good though...

JKAmovies responds:

Thanks.

The fire was originally done by Adam Phillips (which I labeled in the tut) and the second spark (the red one) is from a pre-loader (But I edited it and re-drew it as my own).

Thanks for your comment :)

bob's revenge bob's revenge

nice game

great game and the story was pretty good. I like how he doesn't have one arm IDK why but I like it :)